Instructions for Filming Your Golf Swing
- For best results attach your phone to a Tripod and adjust to waist height.
- Use Alignment Sticks to aid in body and camera alignment.
- Down-the-Line Video: Aim the camera between your hands and waist, make sure to have your body and complete swing as large as possible in view, at no point do we want the club leaving the recorded view but we want the view of your swing as big as possible
- Face-On Video: Aim the camera between your hands and waist, adjust zoom to include the whole swing.
- Grip Video: Close up from Face-On and Close up From Down-The-Line
Instructions for Uploading Your Swing
Download V1 App
Go to John King Golf & select
Select John King as your instructor
Record Videos in V1 App
Edit Video - Club Selected-Angle in V1 App
Click Share Button within V1 App
Click Send Video to My Pro
PayPal Account is PayPal.me@johnkinggolf