Filming Your Golf Swing
- For best results attach your phone to a Tripod and adjust to waist height.
- Use Alignment Sticks to aid in body and camera alignment.
- Down-the-Line Video: Aim the camera between your hands and waist, make sure to have your body and complete swing as large as possible in view, at no point do we want the club leaving the recorded view but we want the view of your swing as big as possible
- Face-On Video: Aim the camera between your hands and waist, adjust zoom to include the whole swing.
- Grip Video: Close up from Face-On and Close up From Down-The-Line